Turtle Bay - Watamu
Located 1 ½ hours north of Mombasa or just 20mins from Malindi, the resort of Watamu offers beautiful white sandy beaches in a quiet location. Opposite the hotel is a protected marine park offering some of Kenya's best snorkelling and diving, whilst the beach itself attracts nesting turtles at certain times of the year. Nearby Mida Creek offers sunset dhow cruises and the Gede Ruins, an Arab town abandoned centuries ago, provides cultural interest. With 10 acres of tropical gardens, this all inclusive hotel offers a relaxing environment with lots to do.
Accommodation - Rooms have a balcony or patio with garden views, air conditioning and a safe.
All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast lunch and dinner (buffet)
- Soft drinks, selected wine and beer, local spirits.
- Snacks throughout the day, including afternoon tea and coffee
- Children's club (4-12)
- Selected watersports, introduction scuba dive in pool, water aerobics.
- Activities and evening entertainment.
- Swimming pools
- Kids club
- Evening entertainment
- Non motorised watersports
- Tennis Court
3 nights from £168
Includes breakfast, lunch & dinner
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group