The lodge sits in the shadow of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro right in the heart of the Amboseli National Park. It overlooks the floodlit waterhole meaning that you can view the game even when not out on a drive.
Amboseli is home to a wide variety of Kenya's wildlife including, lions, buffalo, elephant, cheetah as well as plains game and many species of bird. The lodge has a lovely swimming pool and sundeck, restaurant and bar which are all ideal for passing your time between safari adventures.
Accommodation - The rooms are attractively furnished with private bathrooms and most have fantastic views over the National Park.
- Maasai cultural experiences
- Game drives
- Bush dinners
- Safari teas
- Nature and bird walks
From £319 per person
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group