The camp is located in the Masai Mara and sits on the banks of the Mara River, it's perfect if you are looking for top quality tented accommodation in one of the best wildlife locations in Kenya. The riverside setting means it's not unusual to see hippo and elephant coming to drink or cool off.
There is no shortage of things to do from game drives with expert rangers to walking safaris and cultural visits. During the migration from July to October the camp is extremely popular because of its excellent location. In between drives relax and enjoy your surroundings and by night share tales of big game adventures around the camp fire.
Accommodation - Each tent has its own private bathroom and by night are lit up with gas lamps making this one of the most romantic and evocative settings in East Africa.
- Game drives
- Walking safaris
- Cultural visits
From £349 per person
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group