The lodge sits overlooking a spectacular bend on the banks of the Talek, a tributary of the Mara River and is constructed to blend into the surrounding wilderness. The grounds stretch for almost a kilometre along the river bank and are ideal for spotting all manner of game who come to drink.
The landscaped gardens around the lodge are filled with indigenous trees and are home a great variety of birds and butterflies. You will find there is a swimming pool, perfect for a dip between game drive as well as a restaurant and bar. The lodge is decorated in traditional Maasai style and both the public areas and rooms give you a real feeling of Africa.
Accommodation - The rooms are all arranged in small clusters and all have en suite showers and enjoy fantastic views over the Mara.
The price includes, breakfast, lunch, dinner and two game drives daily.
National Park fees are not included and are payable locally. Please check at the time of booking for up to date costs.
- Walking Safaris
- Balloon Safaris
- Bush Dinners or breakfast
- Morning and afternoon game drives
From £240 per person
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group