Opening its doors in 1902, the Sarova Stanley is one of the country's most iconic hotels and has played host to Hollywood stars, royalty and famous writers. Positioned in the heart of Nairobi's central business district, there are plenty of shops and restaurants close by, whilst Central Park, one of the city's green spaces is also within walking distance.
Accommodation - Stylish rooms with air conditioning, television, minibar, safe and free WiFi.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Two resturants
- Mini shopping arcade
From £92 per person
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group