The hotel has been a landmark in Nairobi since it first opened its doors more than a century ago and has played its part in the country's history. The hotel's famous Lord Delamere Terrace is the city's meeting place and just the spot to sit and relax with a drink or snack and soak up the atmosphere. Extensively restored a few years ago the Norfolk has retained its old world charm whilst offering attentive service, up to date facilities and high quality accommodation.
Accommodation - All the rooms are beautifully furnished and have telephone, air conditioning, television, safe tea and coffee making facilities and minibar.
- Health club with gym
- Sauna and steam room
- Beauty salon
- Book shop & gift shop
- Heated Outdoor swimming pool
From £148 per person
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group