Kenya & Mauritius
Experience Kenya's amazing wildlife and scenery on an 8 day safari, before heading to the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius.
- Samburu National Park
- Mountain scenery
- Flamingos and lake scenery
- Big 5 game viewing
- Beaches of Mauritius
Day 1 - On arrival into Nairobi you will be transferred to your hotel with the rest of the day at leisure. The Kenyan Adventure safari visits a diverse range of parks, from semi arid lands of Samburu, to the lush Aberdares with their forest dwelling game. You will also visit Lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingos as well as the Masai Mara with its rolling grasslands - perfect big cat country!
Day 8 - After an enjoyable safari transfer to your Nairobi hotel for a night before flying out the next day to the sunshine isle of Mauritius. Spend the next week at Merville Beach Hotel relaxing by the beach or engaging in one of the numerous activities. Why not explore the coral reefs by subscooter or even in a mini submarine, this along with other tours can be seen on our day tours page.
Day 16 - Take a scenic transfer through the island to the airport for the flight home.
16 day Kenya & Mauritius - from £2249
Prices are per person based on two sharing. Flights not included. Discounted flights available from most UK airports.
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group