Kenya Safari & Beach
A safari taking in some of Kenya's best game viewing areas finishing up on the coast for a relaxing beach stay by the Indian Ocean.
- Game drive in Masai Mara
- Boat ride on Lake Naivasha
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant
- Amboseli National Park
- Tropical beach stay
Day 1 - On arrival into Nairobi you will be met and transferred to your hotel to relax prior to the start of the Capital to Coast Safari. This safari visits the Masai Mara with its open grasslands attracting large numbers of game and predator, followed by Lake Naivasha with its prolific birdlife and hippos. At Amboseli marvel at the spectacular views of Kilimanjaro and numerous elephant whilst at Tsavo your lodge overlooks a waterhole frequented by lots of wildlife.
Day 8 - Your safari conveniently ends in Mombasa where you will be dropped off at the four star Sarova Whitesands resort. The hotel is located on a beautiful stretch of Bamburi Beach set in 22 acres of tropical grounds and offering a wide range of facilities. Whilst here why not take a tour of the historic quarter of Mombasa town or end a perfect day on a Dhow dinner cruise, call for details.
Day 13 - After a relaxing five nights by the beach it's time to bid farewell as you transfer to Mombasa airport for your flight home.
13 day Kenya Safari & Beach - from £1799
Prices are per person based on two sharing. Flights not included. Discounted flights available from most UK airports.
Why book with Kenya Safari
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Kenya Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Kenya
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Beach Resorts
- Flexible holiday options - combine the Safari and Beach Resort of your choice
- Great value + full ABTA and ATOL protection
- Part of the Freedom Destinations group